Sunday, 2024-04-28, 1:33 AM
Welcome Guest

Distance Education

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Christos  
Forum » General Discussions » Anything Goes » Movie Downloads (Download movies!)
Movie Downloads
ChristosDate: Tuesday, 2009-04-14, 4:50 PM | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
So.. do you all, like.. DOWNLOAD your own movies? or am i going to get arrested by some UNDER COVER COP!.. amongst you all.... if i talk... perhaps give... links ... to movies that you can download for free and clear quality lol.

ChristosDate: Monday, 2009-04-20, 9:44 AM | Message # 2
Admin
Ok ill post it anywayz!

http://icanspeel.com
http://ovguide.com

ENJOY! smile

icanspeel.com is a site were you download movies... CRYSTAL CLEAR! like its not done by camera.. it's the actual movie smile it also has other things such as music.. i think, and games! NEW GAMES! :O

ovguide.com is a streaming site, were you watch the movie ON the site, some are good quality some arent... it's like a streaming site.. were you download the movie a bit faster than regular speed... and watch it... so basically.. it's like a youtube video get it? but much longer...
it also has other things such as cartoons, or series etc... that ARENT even out yet smile

HaydenJohnsDate: Thursday, 2009-04-23, 1:29 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
The pirate bay.. Sure, the creators just got sued to oblivion, but the site's still up.

It's a BitTorrent tracker, and you can download torrent files from the site and then use a BitTorrent client to download the file. (No, I'm not going to find a windows one for you. Google is your friend.)
You can leave comments on the file, which means that you can get a quick review of it (e.g. Has irremovable Hungarian Subtitles, good quality, Audio is glitchy, etc.)

~ Click it

Sk8a_801Date: Friday, 2009-04-24, 3:52 AM | Message # 4
Major
OMG christos, ASIO were just at my door asking about you!!!! Run, there are coming.

There Are 10 Types Of People Who Understand Binary
Those Who Do.
Those Who Don't.

ChristosDate: Sunday, 2009-06-14, 6:45 AM | Message # 5
Admin
zomgggggggg brewww! kay i packed my bags im on my way to your house to bust dem ASIO peoplez up!

I'll be back...

LOL xD

Dr4c0niusDate: Sunday, 2009-06-14, 2:11 PM | Message # 6
Major
Group: Users
Awards: 2
I use www.bitsoup.org for all my fully legal downloads of fully legal stuff that is fully legal. Like... linux? and things? Did i mention that they're fully legal?

Its a private bittorrent tracker, non-invite, and i think signups are open atm.

Anyone have any invites theyd care to share to other trackers?

I would post the link but it comes up with "Unallowable BB codes were found ([URL] or [IMG])." Pl0x to let us post links and images?

Oderint dum metuant

<locokamil> Your belief system is thermodynamically unsound.

Sk8a_801Date: Monday, 2009-06-15, 4:01 AM | Message # 7
Major
Quote (Dr4c0nius)
www.bitsoup.org for all my fully legal downloads of fully legal stuff that is fully legal

Do you pay for it?

Is It freeware??

There Are 10 Types Of People Who Understand Binary
Those Who Do.
Those Who Don't.

ChristosDate: Tuesday, 2009-07-21, 10:24 AM | Message # 8
Admin
i was invited in www.demonoid.com << that's pretty good =) i use that most of the time now...

biggrin

Forum » General Discussions » Anything Goes » Movie Downloads (Download movies!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: